Photo's visit Nordschleife Germany

Diskutiere Photo's visit Nordschleife Germany im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; We went to germany's nurnberg to visit the Formule 1 wich was held over ther. But there's another spectacular thing to do/see over ther. Racing...

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
We went to germany's nurnberg to visit the Formule 1 wich was held over ther.
But there's another spectacular thing to do/see over ther.

Racing the old Formula 1 track The nordschlefe.

After the qualification we decided to go over there.

Very impressive.you name a car wich is fast,and its doing laptimes over there!!

Next year i'm going over ther with my 2 mkII golf's to see wich is faster..

G60 8v or 16v webers

Here's a little impression of that day.

More fhoto's on www.vwteampg foto's diversen and then Nordschleife nurnburgring

have fun!!

photo18.jpg

photo38.jpg

photo39.jpg

photo11.jpg

Thema:

Photo's visit Nordschleife Germany

Photo's visit Nordschleife Germany - Ähnliche Themen

Survivor aboard fatal good vidya boat accident shares her story: BRANSON, Missouri -- An emotional vigil was held overnight for the 17 people killed when a tourist duck boat capsized during a severe thunderstorm...
OBD2 Zugangsproblem: Hier ein Ausschnitt einer Diskussion aus einem US Forum indem es darum ging das mehrere Leute sich beschwerten das sie keine Verbindung zum ECU...
Photo's Essen motorschow 8 December 2007: The show was so big we diddnt see all of it so we decided to go over there 2 times. I think the photo's speak for them selves Here's an little...
Photo's mini meet Emmen(Holland): In the winter There are lot of meet and greet meetings in Holland so the boy's and girls wont get bored. This one was in Emmen. We went over there...
Photo's 4x4 treffen Veendam(Holland): In the winter ther's not much to do in the meeting scene. But other clubs like the stormy weather. 4x4 clubs are playing with there cars in the...
Oben