Photo's treffen RH custumshop Stadskanaal(Holland)

Diskutiere Photo's treffen RH custumshop Stadskanaal(Holland) im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; Our club sponsor held a open day and rented an dynojet. I was curious what the Weber brothers should do an some other teammates were also...
V

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
Our club sponsor held a open day and rented an dynojet.
I was curious what the Weber brothers should do an some other teammates were also interested in what power there engines gave.
Top of the bill was a opel(vauxhell)corsa with 286 Bhp

Here's a liittle impression of that day.

More pics on www.vwteampg.nl under(in dutch)foto's diversen and then Meeting RH custumshop

have fun

Thema:

Photo's treffen RH custumshop Stadskanaal(Holland)

Photo's treffen RH custumshop Stadskanaal(Holland) - Ähnliche Themen

• Photo's 4x4 treffen Veendam(Holland)

Photo's 4x4 treffen Veendam(Holland): In the winter ther's not much to do in the meeting scene. But other clubs like the stormy weather. 4x4 clubs are playing with there cars in the...
  • Photo's vag treffen Varel(Germany)

Photo's vag treffen Varel(Germany): When i was on the Zandvoort track for the A1GP My fellow club members went to Germany's Varel to visit one of germany's top VW show. Lots of...
  • Photo's all car Treffen Hrs Hoogeveen(Holland)

Photo's all car Treffen Hrs Hoogeveen(Holland): The meeting of Hrs(Hoogeveen Racing Scene) is one of the most popular all car meetings in the northern region of Holland. Of course VWteamPG had...
  • Photo's treffen Bellingwolde(Holland)

Photo's treffen Bellingwolde(Holland): A friend of us organized a little meeting in the small town of Bellingwolde(Holland) and asked us of VWteamPG members if we wanted to come with...
  • Photo's Dub 05 VW treffen Oploo(holland)

Photo's Dub 05 VW treffen Oploo(holland): Dub 05 is one of the leading Vw clubs in holland. So when they annouced there treffen we decided that we had to go there. Very nice weather,and...