Photo's treffen Bellingwolde(Holland)

Diskutiere Photo's treffen Bellingwolde(Holland) im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; A friend of us organized a little meeting in the small town of Bellingwolde(Holland) and asked us of VWteamPG members if we wanted to come with...
V

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
A friend of us organized a little meeting in the small town of Bellingwolde(Holland) and asked us of VWteamPG members if we wanted to come with several cars.

We sayd yes and went over there with 10 cars.
it wa a lovely nice small event with some other brands and oldtimers.

Here's a little impression of that day

More photo's on www.vwteampg.nl under foto's diversen and then(in dutch)Meeting Bellingwolde 8 juli 2007

Have fun

Thema:

Photo's treffen Bellingwolde(Holland)

Photo's treffen Bellingwolde(Holland) - Ähnliche Themen

• Photo's 4x4 treffen Veendam(Holland)

Photo's 4x4 treffen Veendam(Holland): In the winter ther's not much to do in the meeting scene. But other clubs like the stormy weather. 4x4 clubs are playing with there cars in the...
  • Photo's treffen RH custumshop Stadskanaal(Holland)

Photo's treffen RH custumshop Stadskanaal(Holland): Our club sponsor held a open day and rented an dynojet. I was curious what the Weber brothers should do an some other teammates were also...
  • Photo's vag treffen Varel(Germany)

Photo's vag treffen Varel(Germany): When i was on the Zandvoort track for the A1GP My fellow club members went to Germany's Varel to visit one of germany's top VW show. Lots of...
  • Photo's all car Treffen Hrs Hoogeveen(Holland)

Photo's all car Treffen Hrs Hoogeveen(Holland): The meeting of Hrs(Hoogeveen Racing Scene) is one of the most popular all car meetings in the northern region of Holland. Of course VWteamPG had...
  • Photo's Dub 05 VW treffen Oploo(holland)

Photo's Dub 05 VW treffen Oploo(holland): Dub 05 is one of the leading Vw clubs in holland. So when they annouced there treffen we decided that we had to go there. Very nice weather,and...