Photo's Porsche club Bremen @ TT circuit Assen

Diskutiere Photo's Porsche club Bremen @ TT circuit Assen im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; My girlfriend lives nearby the TT circuit in Assen so when we heard some noise coming from the track we were curious and went there to see whats...

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
My girlfriend lives nearby the TT circuit in Assen so when we heard some noise coming from the track we were curious and went there to see whats going on.
It appeared that Porsche club Bremen had there yearly track day .

Very nice to see all those Porsches Racing on the track.

Here's a little impression.

More pics on www.vwteampg.nl under foto's Vw meeting and then(in dutch)Porsche club bremen tt circuit Assen 21 oktober

Have fun

photo30.jpg

photo27.jpg

photo93.jpg

photo192.jpg

photo74.jpg

Thema:

Photo's Porsche club Bremen @ TT circuit Assen

Photo's Porsche club Bremen @ TT circuit Assen - Ähnliche Themen

Survivor aboard fatal good vidya boat accident shares her story: BRANSON, Missouri -- An emotional vigil was held overnight for the 17 people killed when a tourist duck boat capsized during a severe thunderstorm...
Pics Porsche treffen TT circuit Assen: When Automaxx organised a Porsche treffen on the dutch TT circuit we had to go there. Porsches are alway's nice to see. Here's al little...
Photo's Track day TT circuit Assen (Holland): Another trackday on the famous TT circuit in Assen. Always a lot of fun to go over there to see various cars racing on the track.. Her's an...
photo's truckstar festival TT circuit Assen(holland: Always vw is getting bored so we went to an other group of fanatics. Truckers.. They had there thing on the TT circuit in Assen. I must say...
Pics Dutch supercar challenge finals Assen(Holland): The last race of the season for the biggist dutch car racing class is always a specacular event to go to. This time the finals were on the TT...

Sucheingaben

porsche stammtisch auf bremer messe

Oben