Photo's newyears meet Nieuw-leusen(holland)

Diskutiere Photo's newyears meet Nieuw-leusen(holland) im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; The second all brands meeting wwas in Nieuw-Leusen organised by the extreme styling team. For the time of the year the weather was very good so...
V

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
The second all brands meeting wwas in Nieuw-Leusen organised by the extreme styling team.
For the time of the year the weather was very good so there were plenty of show cars.
Her's an little impression of that day

More pics on www.vwteampg.nl under foto's diversen and then

Greets VWteamPG crew

Thema:

Photo's newyears meet Nieuw-leusen(holland)

Sucheingaben

Bilder von leusen

Photo's newyears meet Nieuw-leusen(holland) - Ähnliche Themen

• Photo's christmas show Stroeve motorsport

Photo's christmas show Stroeve motorsport: Stroeve motorsport is a famous tuning compagny in holland with lots of cutum made things for vw's When he moved to a new location there was a open...
  • Photo's Track day TT circuit Assen (Holland)

Photo's Track day TT circuit Assen (Holland): Another trackday on the famous TT circuit in Assen. Always a lot of fun to go over there to see various cars racing on the track.. Her's an...
  • Photo's Essen motorschow 8 December 2007

Photo's Essen motorschow 8 December 2007: The show was so big we diddnt see all of it so we decided to go over there 2 times. I think the photo's speak for them selves Here's an little...
  • Photo's Essen motorschow 2 December 2007

Photo's Essen motorschow 2 December 2007: Well.. I think everybody Knows the Essen motorshow.. Do i need to say more...? Here's an little impression of 8 December More pics on...
  • Photo's mini meet Emmen(Holland)

Photo's mini meet Emmen(Holland): In the winter There are lot of meet and greet meetings in Holland so the boy's and girls wont get bored. This one was in Emmen. We went over there...