Photo's monsterjam Arnhem(Holland)

Diskutiere Photo's monsterjam Arnhem(Holland) im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; Monsterjam..Big cars on big wheels that jump over cars. In the states its a hype,in europe we have some rebuilt tractors. Lucky for us the...
V

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
Monsterjam..Big cars on big wheels that jump over cars.
In the states its a hype,in europe we have some rebuilt tractors.
Lucky for us the monsterjam series are in europe now and in oktober they visited Arnhem in Holland.

What a sensation to see those things in action.
I recomend it for every car and motorsport entusiast to go there.

Here's a little impression.

More photo's on www.vwteampg.nl under foto's dicersen

Have fun

Thema:

Photo's monsterjam Arnhem(Holland)

Photo's monsterjam Arnhem(Holland) - Ähnliche Themen

• Photo's newyears meet Nieuw-leusen(holland)

Photo's newyears meet Nieuw-leusen(holland): The second all brands meeting wwas in Nieuw-Leusen organised by the extreme styling team. For the time of the year the weather was very good so...
  • Photo's christmas show Stroeve motorsport

Photo's christmas show Stroeve motorsport: Stroeve motorsport is a famous tuning compagny in holland with lots of cutum made things for vw's When he moved to a new location there was a open...
  • Photo's Track day TT circuit Assen (Holland)

Photo's Track day TT circuit Assen (Holland): Another trackday on the famous TT circuit in Assen. Always a lot of fun to go over there to see various cars racing on the track.. Her's an...
  • Photo's Essen motorschow 8 December 2007

Photo's Essen motorschow 8 December 2007: The show was so big we diddnt see all of it so we decided to go over there 2 times. I think the photo's speak for them selves Here's an little...
  • Photo's Essen motorschow 2 December 2007

Photo's Essen motorschow 2 December 2007: Well.. I think everybody Knows the Essen motorshow.. Do i need to say more...? Here's an little impression of 8 December More pics on...