Photo's F1 stockcar racing Blijham(holland)

Diskutiere Photo's F1 stockcar racing Blijham(holland) im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; Something entyerly different then vw's F1 stockcar racing!! This yearly event in my hometown Blijham ia always an big succes! Lots of horsepower...

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
Something entyerly different then vw's
F1 stockcar racing!!

This yearly event in my hometown Blijham ia always an big succes!
Lots of horsepower and noise are the ingredients of a stockcar race.

Here's a little impression

More photo's on www.vwteampg.nl under(in dutch)foto's diversen and then autocross blijham 26 augustus

Have fun

photo27.jpg

photo146.jpg

photo80.jpg

photo104.jpg

Thema:

Photo's F1 stockcar racing Blijham(holland)

Photo's F1 stockcar racing Blijham(holland) - Ähnliche Themen

Photo's mini meet Emmen(Holland): In the winter There are lot of meet and greet meetings in Holland so the boy's and girls wont get bored. This one was in Emmen. We went over there...
Fhoto's VW euro treffen Midwolda(Holland): The yearly weekend treffen from Beetle club Holland in Midwolda is always a succes. Lots of old skool beetles and other old VW's to see,and a mud...
Photo's Conrad euregio rally Hengelo(Holland): Its not as big as the Wrc rally but in holland we have also a form of rally racing wit older types of kitcars. Its always a lot of fun to see the...
Photo's Essen motorschow 8 December 2007: The show was so big we diddnt see all of it so we decided to go over there 2 times. I think the photo's speak for them selves Here's an little...
Fhoto's VW treffen Lingen(Germany): VW Treffen Lingen time!! This yearly VW treffen in Germany's little place Lingen is always a great succes. So every year we go over there to see...

Sucheingaben

stock car holland

Oben