Fhoto's VW treffen Lingen(Germany)

Diskutiere Fhoto's VW treffen Lingen(Germany) im Bilder von Treffen, Shows und Messen. Forum im Bereich Messen, Ausstellungen & Treffen; VW Treffen Lingen time!! This yearly VW treffen in Germany's little place Lingen is always a great succes. So every year we go over there to see...

vw roadwarrior

Threadstarter
VW Treffen Lingen time!!

This yearly VW treffen in Germany's little place Lingen is always a great succes.
So every year we go over there to see germany's finest VW's

Here's a little impression

More photo's on www.vwteampg.nl under(in dutch)foto's vw meeting and then foto's lingen

Have fun!!

photo71.jpg

photo98.jpg

photo126.jpg

photo140.jpg

photo318.jpg

photo137.jpg

Thema:

Fhoto's VW treffen Lingen(Germany)

Fhoto's VW treffen Lingen(Germany) - Ähnliche Themen

Fhoto's VW euro treffen Midwolda(Holland): The yearly weekend treffen from Beetle club Holland in Midwolda is always a succes. Lots of old skool beetles and other old VW's to see,and a mud...
Photo's mini meet Emmen(Holland): In the winter There are lot of meet and greet meetings in Holland so the boy's and girls wont get bored. This one was in Emmen. We went over there...
Photo's vag treffen Varel(Germany): When i was on the Zandvoort track for the A1GP My fellow club members went to Germany's Varel to visit one of germany's top VW show. Lots of...
Pics Porsche treffen TT circuit Assen: When Automaxx organised a Porsche treffen on the dutch TT circuit we had to go there. Porsches are alway's nice to see. Here's al little...
Photo's Essen motorschow 8 December 2007: The show was so big we diddnt see all of it so we decided to go over there 2 times. I think the photo's speak for them selves Here's an little...
Oben