anhängerkupplung tucson

Diskutiere anhängerkupplung tucson im Hyundai Tucson Forum im Bereich Hyundai; möchte mir eine anhängerkupplung selber anbauen hat jemand erfahrung damit.
P

pettuc

Threadstarter
möchte mir eine anhängerkupplung selber anbauen hat jemand erfahrung damit.

G

Garak

bei
http://tucson.forumup.com

unter "D.I.Y ( DO IT YOURSELF )", gibt's eine Montageanleitung samt Bilder!

mfg
Garak

T

Tucson_20

I recently ordered, & recieved a "Hidden Hitch" trailer hitch from www.e-trailer.com I choose this one because it appeared well made, well designed, hidden from view, included the reciever, pin, & clip, was reasonably priced, and seemed easy enough to install. Here's a Pic:

Here's a Pic of the muffler lowered, and the hitch ready to go in:

Drivers side rear frame corner, with the 2 blue metal rods used for holding the muffler up with full rubber hangers (also in the Pic), Using plenty of silicone sliding spray, and some firm elbow grease, you can slide the rubber hangers off the metal rods over their larger flat ends, there are 2 rods (hanger supports) on the drivers side, and 1 rod on the passenger side, once their all off, the muffler drops, you will need something to chock the pipe up, ahead of the muffler, then just remove the 2- 14mm head bolts from the frame, exposing the threaded holes shown. the Drivers side is now prepared:

Passenger side rear frame corner, with 1 blue rod (hanger support) with the rubber hanger in lower part of the Pic, (Please note: In this Pic the Tow Hook has been unbolted , and removed from the frame, you can see the empty threaded holes in the frame where the 14mm head bolts were. You might be able to leave the tow hook there, but it doesn't matter as there's only one hook on the passenger rear, the 2rods (hanger supports) welded to the frame on the drivers side left no room for mounting another tow hook there. :-? Now the passenger side is prepared:

A Pic of the One Tow Hook, removed, & laying on the garage floor on it's side, it is held in place by 4bolts on the bottom, and 1 bolt on the side as can be seen, also shown here are the 4-17mm head longer replacement bolts to thread into the frame and fasten the hitch securely.

PLEASE NOTE, When you lift the hitch up into place, I used a small hydraulic jack in the middle, or get a helper, BECAUSE, AFTER REMOVING ALL THE ORIGINAL BOLTS, AS YOU PUSH THE HITCH INTO PLACE, HARD AGAINST THE LOWER INSIDE PLASTIC VALANCE OF THE REAR BUMPER, THE THREADED HOLES WHICH ARE ACTUALLY IN A METAL BAR INSIDE THE FRAME WILL START TO MOVE AWAY (SLIDE OUTWARD) FROM THEIR MOUNTINGS! YOUR BEST BET IS TO PLACE A PHELPS SCREWDRIVER IN ONE OF THE THREADED HOLES, THROUGH THE HITCH PLATE TO BE USED AS A LOCATING PIN, TO HOLD EVERYTHING IN PLACE, AS YOU START A BOLT IN THE ADJOINING HOLE. YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED TO DO THIS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE CAR.

Nows the time to clean, & polish those stainless steel exhaust tips, I use "Glass Plus" for this to clean, if it's not too dirty, then polish with "MeGuiars liquid car cleaner wax, I have found nothing better for dazzling deep shine on chrome, or stainless! ( use the old original formula smells like bannanas, not the new one that smells like cherries!)

Next, tighten up the 2-17mm replacement bolts to 42ft lbs on the passenger side, notice I replaced the bolts used previously for the tow hook, just to keep rust outta the threads, all my bolts I coated with neversieze grease from the start.

Finally, tighten the last 2-17mm replacement bolts to 42ft lbs on the drivers side, Then spray some more silicon sliding spray into the holes on the rubber muffler hangers, lift the muffler, and slip the rubber hangers over the painted rods (hanger supports), and You're Done!

The last Pic came out too dark, but the only thing showing is the reciever.

Stand back, and Admire![/url]

P

pettuc

Threadstarter
danke für deine antwort
hast du auch noch bilder oder kannst du mir erklären wie man den kabelsatz anschließt.
danke schon im vorraus.

Jack.23

Jack.23

Super Bilder und Links, das mit dem Elektrosatz interessiert mich auch schon mal vorsorglich - ich hole nämlich am Samstag erst meinen Tucson ab. :] :] :]
Die letzten Tage habe ich hier schon als stiller Teilnehmer alles in mich "aufgesaugt"... Ab dem Wochenende kann ich dann auch meinen Teil beitragen :D
Also seid alle gegrüßt!

Jack.23

Thema:

anhängerkupplung tucson

Sucheingaben

einbauanleitung anhängerkupplung hyundai tucson

installation anhängersteckdose hyundai tucson

montageanleitung anhängerkupplung hyundai tucson

hat jemand erfahrung mit hyandia tuscon 2 0 4wd im anhängerbetrieb
, anhängerkupplung hyundai tucson, einbaueinleitung anhängerkupplung hyundai tucson, Anhängersteckdose tucson

anhängerkupplung tucson - Ähnliche Themen

• Audi e-tron und Anhängerkupplung , wieviel Kilogramm?

Audi e-tron und Anhängerkupplung , wieviel Kilogramm?: Hallo, der Audi e-tron hat doch eine Anhängerkupplung oder nicht?! Wieviel Kilogramm packt diese denn?
  • Anhängerkupplung optional beim Taycan?!

Anhängerkupplung optional beim Taycan?!: Hey, wird es denn auch optional eine Anhängerkupplung beim Porsche Taycan geben ? Weiß da jemand mehr?!
  • Grand Scenic 2 2 Liter Turbo 2009 Kabel für Anhängerkupplung verlegen

Grand Scenic 2 2 Liter Turbo 2009 Kabel für Anhängerkupplung verlegen: Servus zusammen, Ich habe eine Anhängerkupplung montiert. Jetzt müsste ich den Kabelbaum verlegen. Jetzt würde ich gerne mir die Verlegung bis...
  • Einbauanleitung Anhängerkupplung + E-Satz TUCSON

Einbauanleitung Anhängerkupplung + E-Satz TUCSON: Sehr gute Beiträge über die AHK stehen hier schon im Forum. Ich suchte aber eine Einbauanleitung für die AHK und den E-Satz. Im www wurde ich nun...
  • Tucson Anhängerkupplung

Tucson Anhängerkupplung: ?( Hallo Leute hat vielleicht schon einer erfahrung mit Anhängerkupplung für den Tucson 2.0 2WD gemacht. Zb ist die Stromversorgung vorbereitet...